Thursday, September 06, 2007

Too Good Not to Mention

Those who are regulars here know that I have a longstanding relationship with Harry Rodas, the Realtor with Century 21 Bushnell out of Orem. I have mentioned his blog before, but honestly, folks, it's fantastic. Especially if you're a Realtor or even considering real estate, there is priceless information on that blog. Highly recommended.

Additionally, I'd like to recommend a little different blog from a source I hadn't seen until tonight, and that's the blog at The Jubilee Project. The writing isn't fabulous, but the emotion is real and the commitment to a good life comes through so clearly that I found myself moved. Kindred spirits, halfway across the country. I love the Internet.

That's it. Just a couple things. Go back to what you were doing.