Monday, March 26, 2007

Now That We're Growing Up

Since there's been some lively debate on this blog for the last few posts, I thought I'd take a second and outline the rules of engagement.

1. The comments are going to be moderated. I am the moderator. Swear at me if you like; nobody will see it but me.

2. Everyone that takes the time to post a comment is going to be respected, by me, and by everyone else. If you have a problem with that, tough. I like the people that read this blog. I want them to continue. Disagree all you like, but nobody here is an idiot, or will be treated like one.

3. No ads. This is MY blog. You want to advertise, get your own blog and see if anyone comes to read it.

That's pretty much it. I like debate very much, arguments are welcome, and if I do something stupid, I'm a big boy and I'll own up to it. But I also write this blog to inform as much as to pontificate, and aside from the Fed Governors, I do try not to assume that everyone else is completely moronic. I ask the same from you.