Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Still Scrambling

One day I'll write something comprehensive on how child #7 has scrambled the works here at the Clan Jones Abode, but for now, suffice it to say that far from being a simple integration of one more into a household of eight, this addition has meant a re-ordering of family relationships that has kept me far busier than I thought it would. Maybe this happened the other times as well, and I just wasn't around enough to see it. But there have been some really difficult emotional moments here for many of the children, and personally, I don't recall ever being this tired.

But I still had ten seconds today to peruse the list of the top grossing movies of all time. Adjusted for inflation. Do yourself a favor, write down your predicted top 5 before you go.

More later, Duffy.